We want to update you on how Synapse is adapting to the coronavirus outbreak. With the situation changing daily, we feel it's important to communicate how we plan to support our staff, our clients, and our community.
- We are, of course, monitoring and following the guidance of our federal, state, and local authorities. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts declared a state of emergency on March 10, and we are following the recommendations provided. https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- All of our staff are already equipped with the technology and systems to work from home and we are currently implementing a work-at-home approach for staff.
- We fully expect to continue to perform the vital work we do for our clients with minimal disruption.
- Our employees' work travel will be limited to only essential travel for the time being. We will work with clients to determine travel plans on a case-by-case basis.
- We are committed to ongoing communications with you, our clients.
Please reach out to Jenny Marusiak at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Stay tuned and watch our website for updates.
In the meantime, stay healthy!